What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Website?
- When Users visit our website, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website.
- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging website related activities.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like Aadhar, Pan Card, Bank Information, Debit or credit card numbers.
Why do we use your information?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to do better)
- To improve our website (we continuoslly improve performance of our website)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
Do We Sharing your Personal information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally information. This does not include trusted third parties who help us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Google Adesnse :
Third-Party Links >>
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy.
Click Here to Contact Us